FamiGuard Refund Policy
If our product fails to work on your device within 30 days of purchase and our technical support team is unable to resolve the issue, we will refund your amount based on the following refund policy. Nevertheless, we assure you that our 24x5 customer support team will be able to resolve your issue and a refund won't be required. We will try our level best to provide you with the best products and solutions.
Terms and Conditions:
If you're facing technical difficulties with FamiGuard which cannot be resolved by our customer support staff, you may be eligible for a full refund as per our Refund Policy below. To contact our customer support team, please write to us on https://www.famiguard.com/contact-us/.
Subject to this Refund Policy, you may be eligible for a complete refund within 30 days following the date of purchase of the product.
• No refund will be provided after 30 days from the date of purchase.
• The refund will be processed only once. The same request will not apply to any other FamiGuard product bought during the same period.
• If you refuse to re-install or re-link the FamiGuard software in the event of an upgrade, no refund will be initiated.
Also, no refund will be initiated if the problem is beyond FamiGuard's control. These include, but are not limited to:
• No refund will be initiated if your device is not compatible with FamiGuard Compatibility Policy. Our product does NOT support the following operating systems: Windows Phone, Symbian Belle, Blackberry 10, Bada, Windows Mobile.
• No refund will be initiated if your device is facing internet connectivity, factory reset, or OS system upgrade issues after purchasing FamiGuard subscription.
• No refund will be initiated if you do not have access to the target phone, have forgotten the password or the owner of the target phone is not granting you the permission to use the device containing FamiGuard.
• No refund will be initiated if the target phone has lost internet connectivity due to change in the carrier network.
• No refund will be initiated if the target device was reset to original factory settings.
• No refund will be initiated if you do not follow the setup instructions mentioned on our website or by our technical support staff.
• No refund will be initiated if you did not receive the data on the target device before installing FamiGuard.
• No refund will be initiated if you try to use a single license on more than one device.
• No refund will be initiated if you change your mind after purchase.
• No refund will be initiated if FamiGuard is damaged by an anti-virus software.
In the case of a chargeback by a credit company (or similar action by a third-party payment provider allowed by us) related to your purchase of any subscription plan(s), you agree that we may suspend access to particular or all accounts you have with FamiGuard. The account will only be reactivated upon our discretion and only after the receipt of the unpaid orders. Charges for the service(s) which use our credit card payment processor will be identified on your credit card statement. Fees incurred as the result of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you.