Q1-Q6: Payment Related FAQs
Q7: Free-trial Related FAQ
Q8-Q9: Refund and Renewal Related FAQs
1. Do I need to register an account before using?
Yes. You need to purchase a license to activate the full features of the product.
2. What payment methods are available on your website?
We accept most payment methods, including PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc.
3. Is my credit card information safe on your website?
Rest assured, all your data privacy including the payment details are certainly safe on our website. We will never have access to your privacy.
4. How many devices does one license cover?
One license allows you to monitor one device at a time within the validity period.
5. Can I monitor different devices using only one account?
You can monitor as many devices as you want to at the same time, but each device would be a separate plan. That means if you want to monitor 2 devices at a time you need to purchase two plans.
6. Can I change my monitored devices without any cost?
Yes, you can change the target devices as many times as you like within the validity period, but you need to unbind the previous device before adding a new one, and the new target device should be the same system as your plan shows.
7. Is there a free trial for FamiGuard or FamiGuard Pro?
No, there is no free trial, but the free demo is provided for you to experience the product without any cost.
8. Can I get a refund if I'm not satisfied with your product?
Yes. You absolutely have the right to request for a refund if you have technical problems of our product within 30 days. For more details and restrictions on refund policy, please visit our Refund Policy page.
9. Will my plan be auto-renewed?
To prevent from causing continual product usage problems because of unsubscribing, FamiGuard provides an auto-subscription for you. But you can cancel at any time in “My Products and Orders Management” Page.
Q1-Q10: Installation Related FAQs
Q11-Q17: Feature Related FAQ
Q18-Q28: Update and Uninstall Related FAQs
1. I don't receive any email after purchasing your software, what can I do?
You will receive a Share-it email within a few minutes after purchasing successfully; In addition, FamiGuard will also send you an email about how to use the product. If you do not receive an email, please check the email address you entered when you purchased, or contact our customer service for help.
2. What should I do if my sign up email is inconsistent with my purchase email?
If the purchase email is a valid account, then we will create a random password for you. You can find the password in the email FamiGuard sent to you. You can change the password at any time on your Profile page. If you do not know how to handle it or still want to use it under your sign up account, please contact customer service to transfer your purchase.
3. What should I do if my account is about to expire and I want to renew my subscription?
If the auto-renew function of your account is enabled, we will automatically renew the corresponding plan when it expires. If not, you need to renew your subscription manually. Just go to "My Product" page and click on "Renew", then select a plan to continue.
4. I have purchased/renewed my order but it still shows expired, why?
Please make sure the email address for purchasing the product is the same as the one you're using to sign up, then refresh the website page and login again. If not, please contact our customer service to confirm your purchase.
5. Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan?
Yes, you can. Just select the pricing plan you want to upgrade or downgrade after finishing purchasing. If you are not sure how to do that, just contact our customer service for help.
Noted: please make sure the auto-renew function of your account is turned off, or that may cause twice deduction.
6. What if I have a repeat purchase for the same product accidentally?
Please contact our customer service to deal with it.
7. What if I bought a wrong product?
If you purchase a product wrongly, please contact our customer service first to help you solve the problem.
8. What should I do If I want to monitor another device at the same time?
If you want to monitor another device, you have to purchase a new license to add this new device first.
9. Can I get a refund?
10. How do I cancel my subscription plan?
Please go to My Products and Orders Management Page first, and then click on “Settings” to cancel subscription.