Whether you've been using Vivo devices for a long time or just picked up a new one, there's probably a time when you wondered how to take a screenshot. Taking screenshot on Vivo is pretty easy, and there are a few methods you can use.
In this article, we'll discuss three ways to take screenshots on a Vivo phone and a hidden method for taking screenshots on other's Vivo phones without them knowing.
Table of Contents
Part 1: How to Screenshot on Vivo Phone
Despite the model you own, all Vivo devices have the same basic steps for taking a screenshot. The following are three most common methods that you can use:
1. Phone Button
This is the most common and traditional way to take a screenshot on any Android device. You'll need to press a combination of buttons on your Vivo device, and it will automatically take a screenshot.
Here is how:
1) Open the desired page/screen that you want to take a screenshot.
2) Hold the Volume Down + Power buttons together for two seconds.
3) When you see a screen flash or hear shutter sound, release the buttons.
4) Go to the Gallery > Screenshot folder to access the screenshot.
S-capture is a very interesting feature on all Vivo smartphones. With this feature, you can take a screenshot on Vivo phones without having to press any buttons - just use your three fingers.
Simply follow these steps:
1) Go to Settings > Shortcuts & accessibility > S-capture to activate it.
2) Open the page or screen you want to capture a screenshot of.
3) With three fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen.
4) You'll see a preview of the screenshot. Tap it to see editing or sharing options.
3. Google Assistant
All Android devices come with the Google Assistant feature turned on. Taking a screenshot with the Google Assistant is not only easy, but also more convenient than other methods.
Here's what you have to do:
1) Open the screen/page you want to take a screenshot of.
2) Long-press the Home button to open the Google Assistant.
3) Say "Take a screenshot" or type it into the text box.
4) The screenshot will be taken and saved in the Gallery > Screenshot folder.
Part 2: How to Screenshot on Other's Vivo Phone Without Them Knowing
Taking screenshots of another person's phone can be a bit tricky. You'll have to access the device and take the screenshots, then send them to yourself.
But what if you could remotely capture screenshots of someone else's phone and get them to your own? Well, the FamiGuard Pro for Android app makes it possible.
FamiGuard Pro is a remote monitoring app designed to help you stay connected with the digital activities of your loved ones. It provides a range of remote monitoring features, including taking screenshots of the monitored device. The app works secretly in the background and captures regular screenshots of the screen activities in real time.
User Guide of FamiGuard Pro for Android
Here are the the steps to take remote screenshots of another person's Vivo phone with FamiGuard Pro for Android:
Step 1: Register for a FamiGuard Pro account and set up your profile.
Step 2: Install the app on the target device and enable screenshot capture feature.
Step 3: Go to Remote Control > Capture Screenshots on your FamiGuard Pro online dashboard to see the screenshots captured by the app.
Now that you know how to take screenshots on a Vivo phone, you can easily capture any screen or page you want without any hassles.
You even have the option to take screenshots of someone else's Vivo phone without them knowing - it's all possible with FamiGuard Pro for Android.
- How to Screenshot on LG Phone in 2022
- How to Screenshot on Huawei Phone in 2022
- How to Screenshot on Snapchat without Them Knowing in 2022
- How to Screenshot on iPhone without Home Button in 2022
- Step-by-Step Tips: How To Screenshot On HP
You may also be interested in:
By Tata Davis
professional in software and app technology, skilled in blogging on internet
Thank you for your feedback!